Prices are per night based on two people to a suite and include breakfast and complimentary late afternoon light refreshments including wine and cheese. Rates are subject to change. Rates do not include tax. See "Suites" or "Check Availability" for pricing. Rates/Minimum stay requirements may be higher/longer on Holidays, Holiday long weekends and special events.
- Breakfast served in Dining Room at 9:00 AM.
- Children: Age 16 or older welcome.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets.
- Smoking: We are a smoke-free inn. Smoking only permitted in designated outside areas.
- Weekends: A two night minimum is required on weekends. Friday and Saturday nights are generally reserved together although Thursday/Friday or Saturday/Sunday combinations can also fulfill the two night weekend requirement. Single Friday and Saturday nights are sometimes available. A single weekend night surcharge will apply.
- Check In: 4PM - 6PM. (Late arrivals (after 6PM) by appointment).
- Check Out: 11:00 AM.
A credit card is required to hold your reservation. Full payment is due 14 days prior to arrival. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and personal checks. A $25 cancellation fee will be taken on all cancellations made fourteen days or more prior to arrival. Should you cancel fourteen days or less before arrival, you will be charged the full cost of the stay unless we are able to resell your suite by 4PM of the day of arrival. If we are able to resell your suite by 4PM of the day of arrival, there will be a $25 processing fee. Rates are subject to change.
Take 35 (past downtown Duluth, under the tunnels) to the Exit #258 21st Avenue East. Turn left and drive up the hill 4 blocks to Superior Street. Go right to 24th Avenue, take a left one block to East First Street - take a left, you are on our now on our block. We are on the corner - you can't miss it - Red brick mansion with white columns and a black wrought iron fence. Ring both front door bells. 2316 East 1st Street.